Everyday Humour

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Everyday Humour

Post by AltarBoy » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:23 pm

THis what happens when crime gets really out of hand in a country:

Two bandits decided to rob a grocery store. They left the getaway car running and robbed the place. Upon exiting the gorcery they realized someone stole their getaway car! :lol:
ImageI'm surrounded by grumpy old men!
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by AltarBoy » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:28 pm

A plane was about to crash and there were 5 people on board and only 4 parachutes.

The first person said. " I am Roy Keane, one of the best footballers in Ireland. I am worth a lot of money and my fans need me so I think I should be saved."

The others agreed and gave him one of the parachutes and off he went.

The second person said, "I am Gerry Adams, a radical Irish politician who can really help my country and I think I should be saved."
The others said." O.K." and gave him a parachute.
The third person said, "I am David Beckham, captain of the English National squad. I have a wife and two sons. Everyone knows I am a really nice guy and everyone thinks I am stupid, but I'm not, so I am taking a parachute." and off he went.
There were two folks left, the Pope and a 10-year-old schoolgirl.
The Pope said, "child I am old and frail and have lived my life while you are young with everything before you. You take the parachute and I will stay with the aircraft and take my chances."

"It's O.K.,” said the girl, "there are still two parachutes. David Beckham picked up my schoolbag."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 men were at the FBI Building for a job interview.
The first man walked into the office. The interviewing FBI agent said, "To be in the FBI you must be loyal, dedicated, and give us your all. Your wife is in the next room. I want you to go in there and shoot her with this gun." The man took the gun, hesitated, and said "Sorry, I can't do it."
The next interviewee came into the office. The Agent said, "To be in the FBI you must be loyal, dedicated, and give us your all. Your wife is in the next room. I want you to go in there and shoot her with this gun." The man took the gun, walked into the room, and then walked out. "Sorry," he said.
The last man came into the office. The interviewer said, "To be in the FBI you must be loyal, dedicated, and give us your all. Your wife is in the next room. I want you to go in there and shoot her with this gun." The man took the gun and went into the room. The Agent heard 6 shots, silence, then and a lot of screaming.
The man came out of the room and said "Someone loaded the gun with blanks, so I beat her to death with the curtain railing!"

:lol:
ImageI'm surrounded by grumpy old men!
Skipper
Forum Junky

Post by Skipper » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D
"Nothing in Life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result."
Winston Churchill