Hi

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Kajun442
Beginner

Hi

Post by Kajun442 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:10 pm

Hi my name is Jim and I'm a simaholic..............Man that first step was hard! I'm a 47 year old lad, formally from the New orleans area now residing in the North Jackson area.I'm looking for a group of lads/lasses to have some online fun with(get your minds out the gutter ok!)I'm looking for a group where teamwork and fun is stressed over individual scores.I have found in life there are always more supporting actors than stars.I started playing Janes WWII,CFSI, II & III (didn't play III long) and then the IL2 series. Sad thing is after all this time playing I'm still a target drone. I have recently started flying on hyperlobby as Kajun442,mostly on UKD-1. I looking forward to flying with y'all soon(maybe this weekend).Fed-ex just dropped off my Edimensional headphones so I'll have teamspeak set up for the weekend. I also play COD2 online as KajunKraut. I hope I have what it takes to become a member of your fine group.

Kajun442
:FI:Fenian
Just pink and fluffy

Welcome to the 'other'

Post by :FI:Fenian » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:16 pm

Big Easy :)

This place is as laid-back as it gets m8 - so pull up a bar stool and crack open a few bottles.

Just make sure she's dressed in calico and the colour of a doll!

:D
_________

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:35 pm

man!

you wanna know how laid back we are?

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Welcome, Kajun!

Post by :FI:Heloego » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:34 am

You haven't run screaming from our dandy little home away from home, so you may just have what it takes to be beaten senseless...I mean "accepted" as a gen-yew-wine :FI:.

Hang out in our forums, fly with us, and tell us a bit about yourself.

A Few Things to Remember:

A) We fly HyperLobby every Sunday around 1200 hours Central Time

B) E-mail the Permanent Temporary Constipated Recruitment Officer (:FI:Falcon) with detailed descriptions of your younger sister and include your credit card # (He'd like to buy her a drink...or two.), and unfailingly compliment his wife about her tooth.

C) Always offer to buy the first round. We'll probably politely refuse (not), and allow you the next round when the loo has exceeded the legal occupancy limit.

D) Rat fishing is restricted to the alley. Bait's on the bar. It stinks, but it's free.

E) It is considered polite to refrain from any snide comments about Unkle Fenster's use of the bidet (He's very territorial.)

F) And fer Crissake don't piss of Genego! :evil:
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:25 pm

Oh?!

She 'as a toof does she?!

hmmmm

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
:FI:IceFrog
Forum Junky

Re: Welcome, Kajun!

Post by :FI:IceFrog » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:27 pm

welcome Kajun
love that name,,,,,,,, you a cook? i love Kajun cooking....really i do

don't piss of Genego! has anyone ever did that?
"IceFrog" Image
The past is the prelude to the future
“Indecision is the key to flexibily”
Just pink and fluffy

Bidet?

Post by :FI:Fenian » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:27 pm

We don't have a bidet... do we?

:oops:

:roll:
_________

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:26 am

Two possible pics of Genego ...

there may be more ...

anyone?

F

Hi

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:36 am

No don't cook to often. But I like to boil crabs,crawfish and shrimp. Frying the turkeys for Thanksgiving and handling all the BBQ cooking. I guess I'm not trusted with cooking inside the house.
And a little advice: Make sure it's a bidet and not the kiddie water fountian.
The forum gods won't ket me post under Kajun442 "Name already in use".Had to use guest . Any suggestions for fixing?
Kajun442
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Fixing?

Post by :FI:Heloego » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:36 am

In a previous life, Falcon, then known as "Bowser", as he was leaving the house with his master, bragged to the dog in the yard next door, " Poor common house pet! My master is taking me to the vet to get tutored!
Haha!"

Was he ever surprised! :oops:
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:36 am

Caj,

PM me or E-mail me at ifalkon@aol.com and I'll send you your new password for "Kajun442". That may solve the problem.

If not, let us know.

Falcon