Shivering Isles (Oblivion)

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Nightcat
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by Nightcat » Wed May 09, 2007 7:22 pm

Like Angelina J's arn't Mac?

Falcon, as your such a gardening fan perhaps you can help me with mine..

I recently got an allotment (I'm so British now!) and to be honest, I have no idea about gardening ... perhaps I'm not that British after all. I kinda figured you dig it up and turn it over and plant things :?

I was gonna plant some stuff and some old guy said I couldn't plant those as they would die and it was the wrong time of year etc etc.. then he went on about perennials and panzies (or something) and I got all excited - I thought he said Panzas.. I know stuff about them! so I kinda nodded and smiled like I knew what he was talking about.

Oh and I had no idea there were so many little mini hitlers around still in such a community - there are so many strict rules and stuff, there was me thinking about a huge shed to fill up the space but the biggest I'm allowed according to rule 7.3 section 4 paragraph 9 (b) 8x6 or something.. and still need planning permission.. gawd :oops:

So like yeah Falc, you like gardening and stuff ... come give a fellow squaddie a hand eh?
:FI:Fenian
Just pink and fluffy

Buy some seed packets

Post by :FI:Fenian » Wed May 09, 2007 8:02 pm

Read the instructions.

Get your shovel out.

Dig for three days and two nights.

Plant your seeds.

Get drunk.

Visit your 'children' once a week and make sure that have not started associating with 'weeds'. Kill the weeds if they have.

A few months later, come back and enjoy the fruits of your labour.... then start digging again.....

Alternative plan: Tarmac and green paint, followed by plastic pansies.

Trust me.... I knwo what I'm ranting about....

:cry:
_________
:FI:Fenian

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde