HyperLobby confusion ...

Questions and solutions for flight sim related problems
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

HyperLobby confusion ...

Post by :FI:Falcon » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:03 pm

Folk,

I installed '46 into a seperate folder so that I have two different games, (I didn't have the Switch utility at the time).

Going into HyperLobby just now I received this message:

~~~

Warning: HyperLobby can't find instalation folder for your Pacific fighters game.
Please correct/search full path for the game executable in to text box and
press save buton
Example: C:\Pacific Fighters\pf.exe

~~~

I gave the path to the IL-2 4.05 instalation and got another negative message.

However, HL still opens and I see a very few servers and pilots on board now.

Either I've been sent to a HL nether region or there aren't many people flying now because of the season.

Question:

Am I okay as long as I'm still in HL or should I start worrying?

Should I re-install '46 with 4.05 and use Switch?

If I sweep all the pine needles under the rug will I get caught or can I blame it on the ferrets?

Thanks,

Falcon

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:51 pm

Ak!

Since the right path has mysteriously disappeared, I can't join in any reindeer games!

F
Last edited by :FI:Falcon on Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
:FI:Bluebell
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Bluebell » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:54 pm

Pressing "Control Shift and Enter" together at the same time your clicking connect on HL will give you the option of finding the correct path, let it run through all options and it should give you all the paths to your installs.

Vin
Oh the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind. – Dr. Seuss
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:04 pm

Thanks Vin, I tried that.

Then, just after I posted last, I decided to use my brain. It's very small and needs to be in juuuust the right possition. I selected "Forgotten Battles" Instead of "Pacific Fighters" and all seems well again.

gah!

Panic city for a while there.

Falcon