Seeking a wingman

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Nightcat
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Seeking a wingman

Post by Nightcat » Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:06 pm

Looking for another bomber pilot as a wingman, someone who wants to learn tactics, team play and the finer points of life at high altitude. I can teach basics if needed. (do as I say, not as I do deal) I'm no bombing ace (yet) - I do expect some commitment and something more longer term.

Euro time zones would be great, would like to spend time practicing together and generally getting to know each others styles of play etc etc.

For :FI: applicants, the offer is open to you also and I'll help you get to grips with everything else as I know really well how tough it is to join the elite ;) - teamspeak would be mandatory and a strong understanding of a uber devonshire accent a must lol

Can reply here, PM or via e-mail ravengedr@yahoo.com.au

Bomber Pilot NC

or

Bomber Pilot seeks bomber pilot for long term fun at 3000 feet+. Heavy bombing action fetish and own transport required, can teach new tricks - and a VGSOH ;)
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

What about me?

Post by :FI:Genosse » Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:40 pm

I´m interested ...

:)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Macca
The North Pole

Post by :FI:Macca » Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:23 pm

No no no, you can't have Gen as your wingman, he will bomb us!!! :oops:

He's a hell of a bomber pilot!

I wish I could fly bombers....I'd apply for this job;)

With his B25 tuned up to meet his custom requirements considering markings and lack of the ashtray - now he can take more bombs:)

Mac<hides away>ca

S!

M
ImageImageImage
Nightcat
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by Nightcat » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:22 am

Anyone can fly a bomber Macca, I prove that so no excuses ;) well.. excuses that poor anyway. Try something like, I can't fly my bomber because the dog ate it.

If your serious G we'll have to etch something out, let me know and e-mail me /PM. Failing that I might have to try dateline.com or get the other comp up to spec and employ my misses.. please don't let that happen :(

NC
:FI:WillieOFS
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by :FI:WillieOFS » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:51 am

I can't fly my Bombay trunk because the cat peed on it.. :oops:

<runs>
Mindless Dribble and Off Topic posts are my specialty!

Nightcat
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by Nightcat » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:26 am

I'm still looking for a bombing partner / wingman, seems my legendary landing / flying skills are putting people off or something but don't let it! surly someone out there must be interested :?

NC
Skipper
Forum Junky

Post by Skipper » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:12 pm

Hey Nightcat,

I enjoy flying the B-25 but I tend to fly really low hugging the groud/sea to avoid AA so I havent had much practice with the bombsight :? :lol:

I would be interested in pairing up with you sometime but with still being at school I get lots of study stuff to do so when I could fly with you may be somehwat erratic :?

In the long run if you get enough interest we/you/whoever could think of maybe making a permanent "bombing wing".When do you fly as I'd be up for some practice tonight if your available.

Cheers

Skipper :)
"Nothing in Life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result."
Winston Churchill